So be prepared for a picture overload. I just couldnt pick which ones to post so I did all of them. We just took them to the doctors for their 18 month appointment. Josh was 22lbs and 31.25"(10th%), and Taylor was 25lbs, 32.5"(50th%). I cant believe they are 18 months old. Its just crazy. They are so much fun. They chase each other around the house just laughing hysterically, they say a ton of words and sign a lot too. I just never could have imagined the true joy motherhood would be. Every time I think I am going to loose it I just think to myself, "One day I will want canola oil all over my floor when they are away at college and never call." And, yes, that really happened. Josh got in the pantry unscrewed the canola oil lid, and dumped it. That is just one of many adventures we deal with on a daily basis. Life is never boring.
Taylor (when he gets really excited he shrugs is shoulders, and makes this awwww sound and does his squishy smile)










3 comments:
oh my goodness! those are the cutest pictures ever! your boys get cuter by the day!
Those are two of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! No kidding. I LOVE those photos! They are at such a fun age. It's hard to get mad at them when do dump oil, because they are so dang cute. Good thing huh? Being a mother is so fun. They grow up SO fast. Time goes by so quick! Enjoy EVERY moment. Even the hard ones!
Those pics turned out way cute!
Post a Comment