Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My Cute Boys!
So I decided it was probably time for a post. I am sort of a slacker. I check everyone else's blog but unfortunately never update mine. I just feel like our life is not to exciting. Here are a few pictures from the past little while
The boys love giving hugs now. It is the cutest thing EVER. Josh does it the most. He literally probably gives me 100 hugs a day. I love it. He just will stop playing, come over and give me a couple hugs and then go back to playing.

Josh always burros himself in his blanket. I just thought this was the cutest thing. He always has to have a hold of his puppy and panda bear. Notice his little hand holding his panda bear.



Lonnie and I thought this was so funny. He is watching TV (the disney channel, dont worry). He was just lounged out with his remote. He has no idea how to use it but we just thought it was so cute.

We just got the boys pictures taken. So, I will post those soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cute kids!!!
I like their pictures that you had taken but my favorites are the candid ones especially the pool ones. So CUTE
Post a Comment