Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know I am a little tardy in posting this but all of the pics were on Lonnies computer and it has been down for a few days. If you cant tell from the pictures Lonnie was Dr Suess, I was Cat in the Hat and the boys well they are pretty self explanatory. We went to my moms for a big party as usual. We had dinner, had a costume contest and played games. We had a great Halloween. Thanks mom (even though she will never read this, she has absolutely no idea what a blog even is!!)

Josh
Josh
Taylor
Taylor

Josh(left) Taylor (right)




My great big Family (17 grandkids 7 and under)

5 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Your boys look soooo darling!!!! I love their costumes! It's perfect! I can't believe your family is that big! It looks like fun!

Erica said...

I hope you guys won the costume contest. Those are the cutest little critters I've ever seen! Tell your mom to get with the program. Blogging is the new scrap booking!

Dave and Tara said...

I loved your costumes, you are always so creative, I wish I was. The boys are the best thing one and thing 2 - Ashley thought so too

Shalice said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! You're so creative. I'm not that way at all. You all looked adorable!!