They are 10 months old now. I cant believe we are going to be doing there 1st birthday in less that two months. It makes me so sad how fast they are growing up. I just want a pause button in life. Everyone told me that the first year was the hardest with twins. I definately disagree. Not that I am complaining by any means, I am so grateful to have healthy boys. But, the older and more mobile they get they more crazy our lives get. They are getting so dang cute together though. Lonnie and I could sit and watch them together all day long. They play peek-a-boo with each other and they chase each other, and laugh soooooo dang hard while doing it.
Well, theres a small update on our lives. I hope everyone is doing great!!



.jpg)

.jpg)

7 comments:
Those boys are so cute.
Very Cute!
If I were to have kids that cute maybe I could talk myself into it!
Such cute boys! I can't believe they're almost one. It's crazy how fast they grow up. A pause button would be really nice sometimes!!
The boys are growing up so quickly! Looks like a fun day out with them. My sister (Laraine) is expecting twins in December. A boy and a girl! Any advice to give her?
Get all the sleep she can before they come!
What a cute little family. All of you look so happy. I am glad you are having fun together and getting out a little before the winter hits full force. I know all too well how hard it is to warm up after the cold.
I not only see a happy family, but a wonderful mother and wife who is working hard to make memories for her family. Because I know all the work behind the happy smiles, you deserve a big pat on the back. You are amazing, and it shows! What adorable little boys!
Lynn
Post a Comment