I know its a pain for everyone but I am a little freaked out with every thing that has been on the news about blogging. We dont want to stop because this is how we keep in touch with a lot of you. So we decided to go private. If you still would like to view our blog we would love to hear from you. Please just leave your email address in the comment box and I will send you and email. Sorry again, I know its one more step. Hope all is well!!
16 comments:
I would love to still see your cute family! I've considered doing the same!
ashleydansie@rapidwave dot net
I must be totally out of the loop on this blogging thing that people are talking about...Is that a Utah thing that happened? I want to still be part of your blog my email is shalicehunter@yahoo.com
Linds,
I want to still see your cute kids...
merileeparke@hotmail.com
:)
whitneyward22@gmail.com
Please send us an invite! We love seeing those cute boys!
foxfam8@yahoo.com
Lins,
I still want to have access to your blog. Unfortunately its the only way I keep up to date on your fam.
mandysmart8@yahoo.com
hey i would love to still see your blog! tl.faddis@gmail.com
The blog is fun.
Include us too!
lynnniea@gmail.com
Tracy & Lynn
add me too
tmdavenport@gmail.com
You blog is wonderful and it's such a great way to keep in touch! Love ya, Randi
you better add me--I have issues with the going private thing, but I still love you guys so add me up!
Even though we see you almost everyday still add us...
jill.chaston@jetblue.com
justin.thompson@jetblue.com
Please add me. I like to look on here! tashasmedley@hotmail.com
Lonnie, I found your blog through Shalice's blog, I would love to stay in the "loop!"
Becky
hansenbecky@hotmail.com
Hi Lonnie and Lindsay! This is Brittany Law (used to be Pearson) I found your blog through Levi and Heather's, Hope you don't mind. Your little family is soooo cute! I had no idea you had twins! Congratulations. I would love to have an invite. law_brittany@yahoo.com. I have a blog if you would like to view it. It is theotherlaws.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment