We havent updated in awhile. Things have been a little crazy around here to say the least. The boys have been so sick. Josh was in the hospital once last week getting IV therapy. He has had a temp of 104 + all week and we havent really been able to break the fever. He also has been puking his guts out. You know your in bad shape when the doctor tells you that he will keep you child in his prayers and thats about all he can do. After 6 full days of being dealthy ill and the doctors ready to take him into more testing he finally turned around and is doing much better. He is actually moving now and eating. Taylor has just had a horrible cold and they are both still struggling with that.
We did go and get pics for there 1 year birthday. We cant believe our babies are almost one. We never thought we would see the day.
I will post more pics soon of their 1st birthday!!



Taylor (we had to do most of their pics in Black and white because they both still have horrible colds and their eyes are all red)

Josh
5 comments:
I can't believe they're almost one either!!! I can't even imagine our little one turning one...I can't even picture her doing anything but crying. :) You guys look great. Don't tell me about babies being sick, I don't think I could deal with it, it's so sad..and you have TWO!!!
I'm so glad they are doing better, it sounds like you have had a rough few weeks!
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
They are so cute! I can't believe they are almost 1 either. Time will fly faster than you can ever imagine! Enjoy them!
Oh, I'm so sorry they have been so sick. That doesn't sound like fun. I hope the rest of the months will be better for them! Your boys are so cute. I love their pictures - their little faces are so angelic!
I am glad that both are getting better. those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment