Thursday, August 14, 2008

Park City Cont...




Okay so Im a dork and cant seem to get the whole image thing down so I had to do two different post. I better get the hang of this soon because I dont have the patience for it. Its making me very upset.
Anyway, we also went to the Olympic Park while we were up there. If you look at the pic on the right you can see a aerial jumper. I cant belive how high they go.
We are back at home now, and after hours of laundry and unpacking we are back into our routine. It was a good first outing with the boys

5 comments:

Dave said...

You're welcome for telling you about the daily arials show. Thanks for inviting us up to Park City and thanks for the homemade Cafe Rio salads. Delicious.

Ashley and Brett said...

Lindsay, This is Ashley Ottley. Nicole told me about your blog... your kids are darling!!! Just thought I would pop in and say hi, it's fun to see how you are! Are blog is http://abhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Rob and Tiff said...

Lonnie and Lindsay. What a cute family you have.

I found your blog from Levi and Heathers I hope you don't mind that I just stopped in. Blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch with people that you never thought you would see or hear from again. I'm glad to see you've started one. Be careful though, for a while my husband told me I was a blog-aholic. :-) They're addicting that's for sure.
www.tandemjohnsons.blogspot.com

Randi said...

Hi Guys!
I love your blog! What a great way to keep in touch and see how the boys are growing! What a great family!

Tyler and Lacey said...

Hey guys,
sounds like you had a great little adventure! I'm glad you had a good time! the boys get cuter and cuter everytime i see them!
Lacey
www.tyandlacfaddis.blogspot.com