We have been in Park City the past few days, just having a nice and relaxing time. It was a lot of work to get there. In fact, by the time I hauled the boys, bags, and Lonnie through all the door ways and elevators, I was ready to turn around and come home. Taylor was screaming the whole time, I am pretty sure and 4 levels of the parking garage could hear him. The door ways out of the garage were so narrow, that Lonnie could barley get through. So here I was trying to think skinny while trying to get the luggage, huge stroller, and Lonnie through the door ways. Needless to say we should have taken some footage of that. Then you really would have enjoyed the blog.
Once we got there and got the boys fed and happy things went pretty smoothy. The boys did pretty well on the first little get away. It was so nice to have a change of pace. We swam, played tennis, and enjoyed not baking in 100 degree weather.
Both boys loved the pool. Josh doesnt even mind getting dunked. They just splashed and laughed at each other have a grand ole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment