Everyone has been bugging me to do a blog so here we go. I cant promise you that it is going to be the most exciting thing but we will do our best. Our lives pretty much consist of babies all the time, so if you like that kind of thing this is the blog to come to. It will be a good way to keep in touch with everyone. Enjoy!
12 comments:
Don't worry all my friends blogs were real interesting til they had kids, but I still check them now anyway...PLUS I'll soon be the annoying one with a blog of just our kid. You'll get addicted don't worry. By the way, your family is insanely cute.
Thanks for the invite! Your boys are darling and we look forward to keeping in touch through your blog!
By the way that is such a cute family picture - where did you have that taken?
Have a super day!
Jill
I love it- welcome to the blog world- it really is fun, we will add you to our list
Nice blog! We have really liked "blogging." It's a lot fun. We'll add you to our list. Our blog is jaussitimes.blogspot.com. You better make comments on ours too!! :)
That is a great picture of you guys. I am not much into blogging but I dont mind getting invites to see how wonderful your family is growing. Have a great day.... Maria F
I know, we caved to. Check ours out to at http://dustyshalice.blogspot.com/ I dunno how to make a list but maybe one day. Shalice
Well it's about time haha jk. Yeah Heather got us going on one and she loves it!! Even if your not the most up to date on it, it is always a nice way to easily see how people are doing and what they have been up to. By the way Love the picture.
About time you jumped on the bandwagon. Looks good.
Here is my blog address: golftilyoudie.blogspot.com
Congrats on the new blog! Those are handsome little boys! Emily and I are coming back up to Utah in a couple weeks, we'll drop by for a visit.
This is my first exposure to a blog, so it will be fun to keep in touch. The picture is great, the boys are growing fast.
I am in England at the present time enjoying a cool summer - rain off and on - and temperatures about 70 to 75 degrees.
Tomorrow I am going to Wales for a few days to visit with my cousins. Lots of talking!
My love to you all. Siân
Well now that you started a blog you need to start "blogging"!!! Let's see some pictures of those cute kids!!!
Lyndsey
Post a Comment