Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Festivities

We have been trying to get all the activities in that we can before the babies get here and were home bound.  The last couple of weeks we have been to Gardner Village to see and the witch displays and to the Pumkin Patch.  We've had a lot of fun.  And, yes, as you can tell im getting huge.  I hate to go in public anymore because people have NO problem telling me how huge I am.  I really cant believe some of the things people say. This old man told me the other day that it looked like I swallowed a giant basketball.  Oh well, I guess he's right.  4 more weeks until baby Brayden and Baby Daxton are scheduled to arrive!!








2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

I'm glad you are getting out and about and having fun still! You look great, I know you don't feel it, but you do! I can't believe they are coming so soon! I hope you make it through Halloween! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
Thanks for the comment on the cake! Your kids are so cute as well! It's amazing how fast they grow up. Good luck with the new babies! I seriously think you are one of the most amazing women I know! We're thinking of you and hoping all goes well with the new babies.
~Kendra