Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What we've been up too...

Here are just a few random pictures of the boys.  We took them on a tour of the firehouse a couple of weeks ago.  All of the younger cousins came.  The firefighters were so good with the kids.  My boys were in heaven.   We also just recently found out that I am expecting babies number 3 and 4.  Yes, you read it right.  I am pregnant with twins again.  Dont worry, you can pick your chin back up.  You cant be more shocked than we are.  We are EXTREMELY nervous to have 4 kids 3 and under but, feel very blessed at the same time.  Our lives our definately never boring.  The boys are thrilled and are convinced they are going to have two baby sisters.  But, the say if one is a boy they will name him Toothless and they will share all their tools and bows and arrows with him.    








4 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my goodness Lindsay!!! Congratulations!! How crazy to have two sets of twins! If anyone can do it, you can :)

Unknown said...

I am soooooooo happy for you! Please call me to come and help. I would love to come play with your boys when those babies come so you can rest while they are sleeping. CONGRATULATIONS!

Tyler and Lacey said...

Mom just told me yesterday about the new set of twins! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Cute pictures of the boys!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute and are growing up fast :) Presten wants to come play with their toys!! Can't wait to meet the new babies.....
Take care! Love, Debby