Monday, November 1, 2010

Our New House!!

Everyone has been asking for pics of our house. So I hope you all enjoy! Sorry they are in no order.

Entry Way

Back Yard







Master Bedroom


Master


Master Bath

Master Bath

Boys Bath (Jack and Jill Bath)

Boys Bath (Jack and Jill)


Boys Bedroom (Lonnies wonderful brother made their beds. I absolutely LOVE them)


Boys Room

Office (Lonnies desk is across from mine)


Playroom

Entryway

Mud Room

Laundry



Our other couch is on back order FOREVER! I dont really mind though. Its not like we have a shortage of seating.





That is most the rooms. I left a few unexciting ones out. We love our new house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! I can't wait to come see it in person. I'm so glad your blog is no longer private so I can come see it any time without remembering the password. LOL. Love you guys!

Ryan Smart said...

Guys this looks fantastic. I really like the dark wood and the backsplash in the kitchen. Awesome job. How fun to have a new house that is all your own! You guys deserve it!

Rick and Kori said...

Wow! Your house is beautiful! I have the same colors as you in my master bedroom and I absolutely LOVE that rug! Where did you get it? Your boys are sooo cute!

Ashley and Brett said...

Your new house is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I just love your blog, your so darling and your writing is so heartfelt! Your boys are too cute... and I love that they always match! Your family is amazing! I'm so glad I have the privilege of knowing you guys. Your too cute.