Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Pics

We had family pictures done a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited to hang them in my house but, we sold our house and will be homeless in 3 weeks. We are so excited but really nervous to start all over again. Wish us luck. Enjoy the pics










5 comments:

Dave and Tara said...

Sooo cute- I love the one of lonnie and Josh- I think they turned out great!!

Merilee said...

Lins-
They are so cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They look so different now! I am excited for you guys to move up here, just remember it will all be worth it in the end!

Nicole Jaussi said...

Those are so great! I think I might have to hire her for our pics. :) You got so many cute ones to choose from. I like your outfit choices by the way.

Tyler and Lacey said...

So super cute! That last one is my favorite! That is awesome you sold the house, I hope everything works out smoothly trying to get something new!

deb said...

I love them!! The boys are so big! We will have to come visit again soon :) Miss you guys!!

Debby